Letztes Thema vor 17 T.

BMW K1600 Forum Forum

www.k1600forum.com ↗

XenForo-Forum auf Englisch.

Diskussionen pro Tag
2
Eingesammelte Diskussionen
84
Beiträge pro Tag
3
Rubriken
0
Beobachtete Quellen
1
Software
XenForo

Neueste Diskussionen

Alle 4 Stunden aus dem öffentlichen Feed des Forums eingesammelt. Wiedergegeben werden nur Titel, Link und der Anfang der Nachricht; jeder Link führt zur Quelle zurück.

TPM Sensor Design Change?

I purchased a front wheel from a member of this forum. The wheel came off of a '20 GTL. I was surprised by two thing. One the TPM sensor was still on the wheel, and two the design of the sensor has changed. So now the question is will it work with my '18 TMP system. Here is a pic of the new designed sensor.

Has this fine bike ever left anyone stranded?

I'm on my third K1600GTL (actually fourth if I count a 2019 I had for less than a season because I just didn't like the color haha!) and often take big long trips. I've recently come to wonder if I've defied the odds in never having an issue that has left me stranded in the middle if nowhere due to an electronic or mechanical failure. I'm contemplating taking my current 2023, which is now approaching 50,000 kms, on an epic trip from roughly Toronto to the Yukon next summer but it will then... Has this fine bike ever left anyone stranded?

k1600 bagger base model?

looking for a k1600 bagger and ive noticed i cannot find any base models for sale. under the brochures i see the base model. being into old german cars we never got cars like bmws and mercedes with cloth interior, hand crank windows and manual transmissions, they were almost always gray market imports. anyone know of a k1600b base model in the USA? thanks!

Does anyone has news about the recall on the K1600 reverse module?

I received a letter from BMW a couple of months ago, advising me not to drive the bike because of potential fire caused by the reverse module, in addition to state that BMW does not have a solution....After more than two and a half months and numerous visit to the Katy dealer, not a word.....

Throttle stiffness issue.

I have recently purchased a 2025 ex demo K1600GTL and in general I love the bike. I have recently completed an Eastern European tour and did some long days in the saddle. By the end of the tour I found manually operating the throttle was getting sore on my forearm (palmaris longis muscle) and looked at using cruise control as much as possible even if it wasn't really suitable. Is there adjustment to lighten the throttle return spring?

1600 GA reduced reach seat options

I am within a few weeks of being able to buy a K1600 Grand America. My test ride was great but I'm a shorter guy and had to lean forward for the handlebars quite a bit. I'm researching reduced reach seats that have a backrest option. Any leads are appreciated. Thanks!

Clutch Fluid change

What’s the consensus on replacing clutch fluid? Is there a benefit to changing it? Are there risks associated with changing it (o-ring failure, leaks after changing, troubles bleeding air, etc) that outweigh the peace of mind of fresh fluid?

Just joined, I have a 2025 BMW K1600GTL Option 719, my first post here.

Hi everyone! I’m from North Macedonia. I bought my K1600GTL last April — my first GTL, after previously riding a GS. Once I started riding more with my wife, I decided the GTL was the right bike for us. Since then, we’ve covered around 15,000 km together, and we’re absolutely loving it. Looking forward to learning from the forum and sharing some experiences along the way!

84 Diskussionen eingesammelt seit 27. August 2026. Dieses Forum nach Stichwort beobachten →