Letztes Thema vor 17 T.

Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum Forum

www.kawasakininja1000.com ↗

XenForo-Forum auf Englisch.

Diskussionen pro Tag
1
Eingesammelte Diskussionen
48
Beiträge pro Tag
2
Rubriken
0
Beobachtete Quellen
1
Software
XenForo

Neueste Diskussionen

Alle 4 Stunden aus dem öffentlichen Feed des Forums eingesammelt. Wiedergegeben werden nur Titel, Link und der Anfang der Nachricht; jeder Link führt zur Quelle zurück.

HVMP extra heavy bar end review

I mentioned in another thread that I had ordered the extra heavy bar ends from HVMP to try and quell the vibration in my N1K. I finally got a chance to install them and ride with them for some time. I just completed a 500 mile ride today and can offer my impressions about them now. HVMP offers 2 options; heavy at 13.9 oz and extra heavy at 17.2 oz. I decided to go with the extra heavy option as they are significantly heavier than the stock ones as I wanted to have the best chance to reduce... HVMP extra heavy bar end review

Front tyre wear

Looks like it's new front tyre time again, only got 7690 klms on this one. 8666 k on the previous one. Pressure checked before each ride at 36 psi Why do they always wear on the edges first. Video below Front tyre wear

Any solutions to repositioning handlebars on 2023 Ninja 1000SX?

I’m an older rider that has neck issues. Are there any solutions custom or otherwise that would raise the handlebars and pull them back towards me? My research has not revealed anything that would do this. I believe this would help me enjoy the bike as I continue to age. Thanks

ixil cat delete?

so i bought and installed a ixil cat delete AND tri-y header. it was only 550.00 so what a deal. we'll see what it dynos with sprint filter and drilled stock slip on. 6 x 9/16" holes covered by the stock muffler rear bolt on cover. want it to look stock... lolz blows a 3' flame before tune and ais block. silicone to block AIS

Hello from Pennsylvania USA

I made an account after just viewing the forums for a while now. So much great information on here! I've owned quite a few bikes in my life but stopped riding 10+ years ago, finally got the itch agian and happened onto a great deal of a bike. I've never owned a kawasaki before and from the first ride on this 2014 N1k I knew it was a keeper for my old bones. The riding position is great, the look is sporty, the power is fantastic in all the right ways. What is not to like about this bike? I... Hello from Pennsylvania USA

Akrapovic Headers (optional) and Scorpion Red Power Slip on.

I must say this combination of akrapovic headers (optional-purchased aftermarket) and scorpion red power slip on has really made the bike come alive and it is much louder, and has really given me the sound I have been looking for with a liter bike. I've had the slip on for some time but recently got the headers due to a rattling sound in the stock catalytic converter (something must have knocked loose in there). As far as fitment - the akrapovic headers mid pipe is designed to fit inside the... Akrapovic Headers (optional) and Scorpion Red Power Slip on.

KIBS lit and alert is on

Hey guys, Any one knows how to clear the KIBS error? My bike is an 2018 and starts to lit KIBS and the alert goes on after 16 miles per hour. Tks

Fuel tank building pressure/not venting propery

Apologies if this has been covered already. When it's warm my bike will build up pressure in the tank to the point I can hear it whistling (When sitting, not when riding). When I open the tank up you hear a strong woosh as all the pressure escapes. I put well over 5k miles on this bike before I started having this issue. Is this a known issue and is there a fix? TIA

48 Diskussionen eingesammelt seit 2. September 2026. Dieses Forum nach Stichwort beobachten →