I'm glad I caught this early..... Anybody here heard of anything like this???? I arrived at work a couple days ago, and I noticed a "puff" of white smoke coming from the front of the motor. It appeared to be oil, but I couldn't see where it was coming from. I brought it home in a trailer. Assuming the worst, I tore into it today. Turns out it was the pressure switch that operates the rear brake light! I only discovered it as I was removing the fuel tank. I noticed my rear brake reservoir... Bad Brake light pressure switch- 2024 Gen 3
KTM Duke 390 Forum Forum
www.ktmduke390forum.com ↗XenForo-Forum auf Englisch. 1 beobachtete Rubriken: Engine and Technical Discussion.
- Diskussionen pro Tag
- 0
- Eingesammelte Diskussionen
- 38
- Beiträge pro Tag
- 1
- Rubriken
- 1
- Beobachtete Quellen
- 1
- Software
- XenForo
Neueste Diskussionen
Alle 4 Stunden aus dem öffentlichen Feed des Forums eingesammelt. Wiedergegeben werden nur Titel, Link und der Anfang der Nachricht; jeder Link führt zur Quelle zurück.
I recently started building my motor with as many go fast parts as I can find and figured head studs would be a good safety measure to keep the head gasket from blowing as I know it's a common failure. I drilled the holes myself by hand and it's not that hard but it is definitely something you need some confidence and experience with. I couldn't find much info on people doing this modification so I figured I'd share my experience. I stepped up the drill bit sizes 3 times to get to the final... Spears racing cylinder head studs
I am considering buying a Powertronic V4. I'm in central Thailand and have a dyno shop a few hours away (Bangkok) that a riding buddy has used with excellent results. If I were to purchase and connect a FuelX Pro would I even need to take it to the dyno? This is on a 2015 RC390 race bike, open airbox/DNA filter, GrayArea oversize injector, open exhaust. I'm currently using an Athena GET but it doesn't do what I want. Also running Annitori QS Pro 2. Thanks for any info you could provide!!!
i tested obd cause had some fault with the OBD, on seeing this code i cleaned up both speed sensors and put them back again. but after a couple of hard braking the ABS warning light shows up which disappears as i turn off and on the ignition again. what do I look for now?
I'm looking to replace my 2021 svartpilen 250 engine to 2023 duke 390 engine. My 250 engine just died because copper head gasket and failed and coolant went into cylinder so it's rusty and need to replace it. I know replacing engine is expensive, difficult and some legal problems. Anyway if it's reported to country properly, it's legal here. And I found a front-end totalled duke 390 at reasonable price (including odometer, ecu, engine and... Can I put Duke 390 engine on Svartpilen 250?
Hi all, I've only done about 150 miles since buying a brand new 390 Duke (2025 model). These miles were made up made up of a couple of 50 ish mile trips, taken quite gently, and the rest round trips to my local shop, or to relatives, of about 5 miles or less. I've just checked the oil level and found, after the usual running the engine and letting it settle, that the oil level was only just visible at the very bottom of the sight glass. I happened to have some unused 15/40 semi synthetic... 390 Duke Oil usage
Iron-Air Batteries 10 Times Cheaper Than Li-Ion Will Start Mass Production in 2024 Form Energy builds a West Virginia factory to produce its revolutionary iron-air battery, which is 10 times cheaper than current Li-ion cells www.autoevolution.com
After 90,000 km and 14 years it's the Duke's 200 turn.
Hi everyone, I’m currently exploring the possibility of using ignition cut to implement launch control on a 2016 KTM 390 Duke. I was wondering if anyone in this forum has experience actually using ignition cut for launch control on this bike. I’m working with a Power Commander V and AutoTune setup, and I’m interested in experimenting with ignition cut to optimize performance or reduce wheel spin. Any tips, insights, or experiences you could share would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in... Looking for Experience with Ignition Cut for Launch Control on 2016 KTM 390 Duke
Looking for info on DNA stage 2 the one with open cover ...is possible that is so expensive that piece of plastic ? Any other solution diy ? I was planning to make some extra holes lol
I have a check engine light on my 2017 ktm duke 390 (my first bike, bought this spring) and need to pull the error code. Unless there is some other way to pull the code (e.g., flashing lights, tft display, etc), I need to get my hands on a combination of adapter cable, OBD reader, and OBD software that will actually read the CAN BUS protocol the bike uses. I’ve searched the forum but really can’t find a good answer, maybe I’m missing something. So far I’ve had no luck with the ones I’ve... What OBD reader and software do you use?
Cześć, mam problem ze swoim KTM duke 390 2017. Po wymianie sprzegielka jednokierunkowego i przejażdżce testowej gdzie został mocno przetestowany wystąpił problem. Podczas kolejnej przejażdżki stało się tak, że biegi w dół wchodzą idealnie nic się nie dzieje, biegi w górę natomiast powodują że na chwilę zapala się N i wyskakuje check który znika (wtedy następuje brak reakcji na gaz, lecz też nie zawsze). Jeżeli wbijesz bieg bez sprzęgła to się zazębia i po 3 sekundach wyskakuje check i... KTM DUKE 390 problem ze zmianą biegów
38 Diskussionen eingesammelt seit 2. September 2026. Dieses Forum nach Stichwort beobachten →