Latest topic 15 d ago

Yamaha TRX850 Enthusiasts Forum forum

www.trx850.com/phpBB_forum ↗

phpBB forum in English. 10 sections tracked: ↳ Forum Rules and New Registrations..., ↳ Track Day / Ride Reports, ↳ Tech Tips, Tech / Trouble Questions, ↳ Yamaha TRX850 Enthusiasts Central Forum, Yamaha TRX850, ↳ TRX Mods and Upgrades, ↳ Tyre / Wheel Issues, ↳ Oil Questions and Forum Rules / New Member Registration / Member Re-activation.

Discussions per day
0
Discussions collected
6
Messages per day
5
Sections
10
Sources tracked
11
Engine
phpBB

Latest discussions

Collected every 4 hours from the forum's public feed. Only the title, the link and the beginning of the message are reproduced; every link points back to the source.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Yamaha TRX850 Enthusiasts Central Forum
fuel pump 97 TRX

Hi lessaint! Sorry it took me a while to answer - but my reply would've been quite the same as Dicky's. That said, browsing through this forum or - even better - using the quite good search on here could quite often lead to very helpful information. Often successfully done greets from Munich!

6 discussions collected since 9 September 2026. Track this forum by keyword →