Hi everyone, I bought and installed this rack with the intention of attaching an old top box I had lying around, but it doesn’t fit. My fault, as I didn’t double check, but are there any that would fit? Hoping to save myself lol
Fórum BMW G310 R/GS Forum
www.g310rforum.com ↗Fórum XenForo em inglês. 1 seções acompanhadas: Engines and Technical Discussion.
- Discussões por dia
- 1
- Discussões coletadas
- 70
- Mensagens por dia
- 2
- Seções
- 1
- Fontes acompanhadas
- 2
- Motor
- XenForo
Últimas discussões
Coletadas a cada 4 horas do feed público do fórum. Reproduzimos apenas o título, o link e o começo da mensagem; cada link leva à fonte.
Gold rims/black hubs from kkeracing.com . Shipping to Canada was fast and the wheels look good. One minor defect in the anodizing on the front rim that I’m not concerned about. As others have noted, the OEM brake discs, ABS wheels, and rear sprocket all bolt up directly. For tires I mounted Continental TKC 70 on front and TKC 70 Rocks on the rear. I’m still... VMX Wheels and TKC 70
Hi, should take delivery of 2019 G310GS in next week or so. What`s the 1st things I should be thinking about with the 310GS? Battery/alternator probs, spongey brakes, vibrating headlamp, gear lever and rear foot brake pedal positioning are some of the things I have read/youtubed. Are they true or media mongers earning their living? Look forward to some/any replies. Still finding my way round here so pls bare with me. Cheers. G
I have been traveling on a rented bike in Mongolia and have gone thru many water crossings, some of which were pretty deep submerging the exhaust etc . That made me wonder of how deep can the 310 go before one gets water into the air intake. That would be a good to know for future trips. Any experiences there? It would be a pain to get water logged and then have to get to the spark plug to get the water out of the engine.
Hi all, new on here and currently bikeless. Sold my 2023 R1250GS TE Trophy 9/9/26 this week and waiting for a 2019 G310GS getting delivered to me in Carnoustie, Angus. Scotland (private sale and the seller is good enough to bring it down from Inverness). Reason for downsize, still recovering from a bit of a fall (scaffolding) and the 1250 was proving to be just to much for me at my ripe old age. I am no BMW enthusiast/proficionado, just these 2 bikes were most available/suitable/wanted... New here Sottish punter in Angus, Scotland
New to the forum love my 2023 G310GS Rallye. Live in Las Vegas, NV been riding since the 1970s.
I purchased the bracket to remove the passenger footpegs and attach the pipe to the bike. I don't recall who originally recommended the bracket to me but I recall there was some need to make slight adjustments. I'm also wondering if I need to purchase any new bolts to attach the plastic pieces to the bike once the rear footrests are removed. I appreciate the help or if anyone can point me to the thread that addresses this mod. Cheers
Red, 4100 miles in very good condition completely stock condition. New Metzler tires, brake pads and BMW oil change and filter. I just purchased a 2023 G310GS and would like to see the 2018 find a new home. Runs perfect.
Hi! My name is Gabriel but I go by Marimo online. I own a 2025 BMW G310R Granite Grey Metallic, which I bought from a dealer as a former demo bike with under 100kms for a lot less than new. I call her Heidi , and I’m only a learner (Aus) but she’s already my most important belonging. I’ve ridden over 1000kms so far. Ordered sliders and a rack, hopefully will arrive soon enough! I’ve already... Just joined! 2025 G310R, introduction.
Recently back on the bike again
I bought one of these - they're everywhere and universal, i.e., not custom for the G310GS. It was $17, I think. I've taken off the rear rack and the rear trim panels where the seat lock is. What do I take off next? Even if I decide it's a PITA to jury-rig this tidy, what else do I have to remove to get at the bolts for the turn signals? One is all doolally. And if you have installed a tail tidy like the above, how did you do it? I'm cool... Installing Tail Tidy on 2019 G310 GS
70 discussões coletadas desde 2 de setembro de 2026. Acompanhe este fórum com uma palavra-chave →