Please, need help for our Mimaki JV300-160 plus. Print Head2 not printing Magenta, Cyan, Yellow, and Black. The steps I did already. • Cleaning Soft and Normal on Head2 • Ink dampers all have inks • Test print and missing M, C, Y, and K missing in head 2 • Nozzle wash (print head dip for 30 min • Change the Cap head assy. both for Head1 and Head2
Fórum Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals
www.signs101.com ↗Fórum XenForo em inglês. 1 seções acompanhadas: General Chit-Chat.
- Discussões por dia
- 2
- Discussões coletadas
- 97
- Mensagens por dia
- 3
- Seções
- 1
- Fontes acompanhadas
- 1
- Motor
- XenForo
Últimas discussões
Coletadas a cada 4 horas do feed público do fórum. Reproduzimos apenas o título, o link e o começo da mensagem; cada link leva à fonte.
Would the two vector softwares that are talked about in this forum clean this up to be usable? I try coreldraw and it didn't do well with this. Can someone give me there thoughts.
So here is a little poster I made to remind us of the meaning of AI designed art by the customer (who knows everything!) and can't understand why you can't do what he says........ Ron
Hi everyone! The Epson S9170 has been out for a short while now. I am wondering what everyone's experience is with this machine. We have a few S80 printers at our shop that is reaching end of life and we are debating on replacing it with the newer S9170 or the tried and true S80. I am always reluctant to get a new generation model. We had horrible experiences with the S70 when it came out, and was happy to see that the S80 corrected many of its flaws. I would be very appreciative if... Read more
Any help will be greatly appreciated
I got my email I use mostly for supplies exposed in a hack today. And that included my CC info. Noticed it right away as I get notices of all CC transactions.
Article Most on here know that I'm not a fan of having production machines connected to the WAN. I would also consider appliances to be production machines. Fridges do some critical stuff, like keep food from spoiling. That's a pretty big deal. Having food spoil due to a bad update, how did we get to this stage? Appliances connected to the WAN. An update bricking a fridge. And these are from the same people speed running through tokens using "AI" I'm sure for their updates as... Read more
I'm looking for a wholesale sign fabrication company in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut with UV printing capabilities, experienced in producing push-through illuminated sign cabinets with Chemetal finishes. Trade-only fabricators preferred. Please DM me with your company information, capabilities, and examples of similar projects. Thank you!
Hi, We have an OCE Arizona 360xt and the ink is not heathing enough. - We replaced cooling pump and dampener - Ink temperature on printheads are ok - Replaced fluid by new one What else can be the problem? Someone any advice on this one?
I have a puzzle that I need some help solving and I hope you an help. We work with a local hospital and have installed a series of backlit sign structures for them. They frequently change providers and need updates to these signs. We have tried multiple combinations with varied success. The background is a gray color and the lettering is die-cut and removed, revealing the white polycarb panel, so the letters glow white. Here is what I would love to have in a perfect world. 1. A true... Read more
I have a pint can of Kemp Permagild that has been on the shelf for at leat15 years and cost $30 when I bought it. It's still about 80% full and works just fine. I went to look for the cost nowadays and found the company went out of business back in the early 2000's due to VOC regulations. I also found that it was considered the premier alternative paint to genuine gold leaf, which I did not know. I also have a can of Total Boat gold that will work fine if I need to do any gold lettering... Read more
Every print shop seems to have one problem that never completely goes away. Maybe it's getting files from customers, correcting artwork, keeping production on schedule, or dealing with rush orders. What's yours? And have you found anything that genuinely makes the problem easier to manage?
97 discussões coletadas desde 2 de setembro de 2026. Acompanhe este fórum com uma palavra-chave →