Última discussão há 15 d

Fórum Yamaha TRX850 Enthusiasts Forum

www.trx850.com/phpBB_forum ↗

Fórum phpBB em inglês. 10 seções acompanhadas: ↳ Forum Rules and New Registrations..., ↳ Track Day / Ride Reports, ↳ Tech Tips, Tech / Trouble Questions, ↳ Yamaha TRX850 Enthusiasts Central Forum, Yamaha TRX850, ↳ TRX Mods and Upgrades, ↳ Tyre / Wheel Issues, ↳ Oil Questions e Forum Rules / New Member Registration / Member Re-activation.

Discussões por dia
0
Discussões coletadas
6
Mensagens por dia
5
Seções
10
Fontes acompanhadas
11
Motor
phpBB

Últimas discussões

Coletadas a cada 4 horas do feed público do fórum. Reproduzimos apenas o título, o link e o começo da mensagem; cada link leva à fonte.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Yamaha TRX850 Enthusiasts Central Forum
fuel pump 97 TRX

Hi lessaint! Sorry it took me a while to answer - but my reply would've been quite the same as Dicky's. That said, browsing through this forum or - even better - using the quite good search on here could quite often lead to very helpful information. Often successfully done greets from Munich!

6 discussões coletadas desde 9 de setembro de 2026. Acompanhe este fórum com uma palavra-chave →