Dernier sujet il y a 15 j

Forum Yamaha TRX850 Enthusiasts Forum

www.trx850.com/phpBB_forum ↗

Forum phpBB en anglais. 10 rubriques suivies : ↳ Forum Rules and New Registrations..., ↳ Track Day / Ride Reports, ↳ Tech Tips, Tech / Trouble Questions, ↳ Yamaha TRX850 Enthusiasts Central Forum, Yamaha TRX850, ↳ TRX Mods and Upgrades, ↳ Tyre / Wheel Issues, ↳ Oil Questions et Forum Rules / New Member Registration / Member Re-activation.

Discussions par jour
0
Discussions collectées
6
Messages par jour
5
Rubriques
10
Sources suivies
11
Moteur
phpBB

Dernières discussions

Relevé toutes les 4 heures depuis le flux public du forum. Seuls le titre, le lien et le début du message sont repris ; chaque lien renvoie à la source.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Tech Tips
Fuel tap fix

Well, the JB Weld has let go, even though it says fuel resistant. I may try some teflon tape soon, see if that will hold. Loctite 515 should be good.

Yamaha TRX850 Enthusiasts Central Forum
fuel pump 97 TRX

Hi lessaint! Sorry it took me a while to answer - but my reply would've been quite the same as Dicky's. That said, browsing through this forum or - even better - using the quite good search on here could quite often lead to very helpful information. Often successfully done greets from Munich!

6 discussions collectées depuis le 9 septembre 2026. Suivre ce forum par mot-clé →